Live a long, healthy life without regrets!
Kathryn Eyring informs, inspires, encourages, and motivates people toward the transformation they desire, whether it’s enhanced athletic performance, permanent weight loss, or designing a healthy lifestyle for longevity.
She offers transformational healthy challenges to individuals and groups.
She provides corporate healthy challenges to increase the knowledge and support of the health of employees.
She hosts Habits of Optimal Health, a popular online weekly lifestyle and nutritional education series with varied health-related topics, expert interviews, presentations, and discussions.
Kathryn has presented at conferences, community centers, support groups, and independent living facilities presenting on various health-related topics:
It’s Cheaper to be Healthy than it is to be SICK
The Secrets of Aging Gracefully
Creating Habits for Optimal Health
Strategies for Empowerment in this Challenging World
Everyone deserves to live a long, healthy life without regrets… and it’s POSSIBLE!
Email Kathryn at Kathryn@habitsofoptimalhealth.com or check out her calendar and schedule a chat.
- ACE-Certified Health Coach since 2013
- Yoga Instructor, E-RYT® 500, Yoga Alliance ID #95116 since 2012
- Host and producer of Aging Gracefully TV since 2017
- Functional Aging Specialist, certified by Functional Aging Institute
- Group Strength and Balance Instructor since 2017
- Approved by Silver Sneakers/FLEX, Optum/Renew Active/Silver & Fit