A 4-Week Challenge to Optimal Health!
This challenge brings results. What’s YOUR goal?
- Reduce inflammation that causes chronic disease
- Lower your blood pressure, blood sugar, and triglycerides
- Lose excess weight and release the diet mentality (yo-yo dieting)
- Build sustainable healthy eating habits
- Confidently dismiss cravings, stop overeating and bingeing
- Make healthier food choices even under stress
- Stabilize moods and emotions
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve brain/cognitive health
Would this healthy challenge be a good fit for YOU?
Yes, if you:
- Are ready to SEE just how addictive sugar is for you
- Want to be healthy/healthier
- Are interested in reducing your weight permanently
- Want to reverse high blood sugar and/or high blood pressure
- Have been warned by your doctor to make lifestyle changes
- Are ready to be reeducated and DO WHAT IT TAKES to change!
You will be inspired, educated, motivated, and encouraged to eliminate unhealthy foods that contribute to chronic illness and excess weight:
- Alcohol, soda pop, candy, and fruit juices
- White sugar, flour, rice, pasta, and desserts
- Artificial and natural sweeteners
- Highly processed foods
What’s included in this healthy challenge?
- 4 Weekly LIVE Zoom coaching calls (replays provided, also)
- Weekly email support with additional education, recipes, and tips
- and Zoom B.E.S.T exercise Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 8:45 a.m. Eastern
What does this challenge cost?
$199 per person for 4 weeks ($249 per couple in the same home)
How do you get started?
Kathryn makes it easy! Set an appointment with her. Ask any questions you might have to be sure you’re comfortable before making a commitment!
When the Challenge is over, you can always return to your previous lifestyle once more…
but you won’t want to!
Here’s what previous Challengers have said…
“Kathryn’s healthy challenge may have saved my life. All of this information about blood sugar made me decide to get my own sugar levels checked and I found out I was prediabetic! I will definitely keep my new lifestyle changes. This information is vitally important to all of us.” ~ P.B.
“If feel better physically, am sleeping better, and am reading labels on every item in the grocery store, even if I previously thought it was ‘healthy.’ Knowledge is empowering!” ~ K.R.
“I have lost 25 pounds and I feel great. I can breathe more fully now and don’t have digestive issues anymore!” ~ K.Z.
“I lost 8 pounds and I really thought it was EASY!” ~ I.J.